Taxation Senior / Semi Senior – HDS Partnership
Job posted date: 25 January 2024
Job location: Limerick
Job Types: Full-time , Part-time , Permanent
HDS Partnership is a dynamic growing practice established in 2004 by our 4 partners with a view to offering our collective Big 4/6 experience and expertise directly to our clients from our landmark offices at RiverPoint, Limerick.
HDS Partnership provides specialist advice in the areas of Audit, Taxation, Company Secretarial and Business Strategy to a wide variety of mainly indigenous owner managed businesses. The Practice has an extensive client base in the following sectors: Retail, Manufacturing, Engineering, Tourism, Professionals, Medical, Financial Services and Property Development.
This exciting opportunity involves the delivery of quality taxation services to an extensive client base, together with the completion of all normal duties associated with a busy tax department. The role will provide the right candidate with the ability to enhance their career and to develop their experience in all areas of taxation by working closely with the Taxation Team and Taxation Partner.
The successful candidate will be required to:
- Manage a portfolio of personal and corporate clients under all tax
- Work closely with the Tax Team and the Partners on specific tax planning and advisory
- Work as part of a team and liaise with other departments and
- Be a qualified CTA or part qualified CTA.
- Be fully aware and conversant with Irish tax legislation and tax compliance obligations.
- Minimum of 2 years practice experience in a taxation
- Able to effectively manage a number of assignments simultaneously to strict deadlines.
- Have excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication
- Able to work autonomously or as part of a
Rewards & Benefits
- Attractive Salary
- Paid professional subscriptions and course / exam fees
- Paid Study Leave
- Additional Leave Options
- Flexitime & Summer Flexitime
- Work from home for part of the week
- Wellness programme
- Subsidised Gym Membership
- Bike to Work Scheme
- Company Events
Your application for this role means that you are providing your consent that HDS Partnership will process your personal data for the purposes of dealing with your application.
Applicants are invited to forward Curriculum Vitae in strict confidence to:
HDS Partnership, RiverPoint,
Lower Mallow Street, Limerick.