Corporate Transactions: Tax and Legal Issues (eBook)
€58.00 (includes €4.79 VAT)
- Company formations, company secretarial procedures and incorporation of a business
- Taxation compliance for a company
- Company law issues arising on corporate transactions
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Tax warranties and indemnities
- Tax issues arising for company while in examinership, receivership and liquidation
Bernard Doherty is a Tax Partner with Grant Thornton and Past President of the Irish Tax Institute. He advises on tax structuring of acquisitions, disposals, reorganisations, MBO’s and public to private transactions. Bernard has considerable experience in international corporate tax structuring including intellectual property exploitation, financing structures and international reorganisations/reconstructions. He has extensive experience of advising SMEs and privately held businesses. Bernard is an FITI Chartered Tax Adviser (CTA).
Amanda-Jayne Comyn BL, is a Director with Grant Thornton specialising in the areas of restructuring, estate planning, and insolvency. She is also a Chartered Tax Adviser (CTA) and a Trusts and Estates Practitioner. She regularly lectures to professionals and students and is a published author of the following Bloomsbury Professional publications: Personal Insolvency Law; Taxation in Ireland; Irish Stamp Duty Law.