It is published quarterly and distributed to over 7,000 readers – Issue 1 2020 is now available on TaxFind.
- Finance Act 2019: New Tax Measures Relevant to SME Sector
- Finance Acts 2018 and 2019: The New EII Rules
- Impact of Finance Act 2019 on Ireland’s Transfer Pricing Rules
- Finance Act 2019: Key Changes to the R&D Tax Credit Regime
- Anti-Hybrid Legislation: Finance Act 2019
- Recent Updates in Section 481 Film Corporation Tax Credit Including SI 119 of 2019, Film Regulations 2019 and SI 358 of 2019, Film Regulations 2019
- Recent Social Welfare Legislation Amending Taxes Consolidation Act 1997
- Business Travellers to Ireland: Managing Risks for Employers in 2020 and Beyond
- Recent Stamp Duty Updates, Including Finance Act 2019
- VAT Recovery: Substantive Requirements vs Formal Conditions
- VAT Rate for Supplements: Is There Certainty Now?
- Ireland’s 2020 Economic Outlook
- What Good Is a Taxpayer Bill of Rights, Anyway?
- Institute Responds to Revenue and OECD Consultations
For information on advertising in Irish Tax Review, please see the 2020 Rate Card for all relevant details on deadlines and pricing. To book an advertisement space, please contact Judy Hutchinson at firstname.lastname@example.org