It is published quarterly and distributed to over 7,000 readers – Issue 4 2019 is now available on TaxFind.
- New Double Taxation Agreement with the Netherlands Signed
- The Power of Third-Party Data in Shaping Revenue’s Compliance Activity
- Revenue Guidance on Controlled Foreign Company Rules
- Private Company Share Valuations and Tax
- The Evolving Definition of Plant
- Setting up in Ireland: A Practical Guide for Financial Service Companies
- Ireland’s Legislature and its Ability to Deliver Swift Policy and Legislative Response
- Introduction to Information Security
- Dunnes Stores Appeal Case on Plastic Bag Levy
- VAT “Quick Fixes”: A Short-Term Solution or a Longer-Term Problem?
- Your Institute, Your Career – Get Involved
For information on advertising in Irish Tax Review, please see the 2020 Rate Card for all relevant details on deadlines and pricing. To book an advertisement space, please contact Kate Perrett at email@example.com.