It is published quarterly and distributed to over 7,000 readers.
Ahead of the upcoming personal tax filing deadlines, we have made three relevant articles from Issue 3, 2020 Irish Tax Review available online. The full issue is available on TaxFind and as a PDF in your Member Dashboard. The printed version will be delivered by end September 2020.
The full list of articles for Issue 3:
- Prepare for Pay and File 2020
- Back to Basics: Case V Income – Rules of the Road
- Overview of Key CAT Compliance Obligations in 2020
- VAT and Property: Managing the Implications for Landlords in an Economic Crisis
- Corporate Debt Restructuring
- Institute Representations on Covid-19 Business Support Measures – Part 2
- Key UK Budget 2020 and Summer Statement Announcements
- The UK Tax Life Cycle for Irish Owners of UK Property
- Exploring Estate-Planning Opportunities
- Stamp Duty on Shares Deriving Value from Non-Residential Property
- Digital Services Tax: When Will It Byte?
- Brexit: Where Do We Stand Now?
- Research and Development Tax Credit: Updated Revenue Guidelines, July 2020
- Anti-Hybrid Legislation: Update on Revenue Guidance
- VAT Recovery for Holding Companies
- Is the Pen Still Mightier than the e-Sword? Adoption of e-Signature and Related Covid-19 Crisis Issues
For information on advertising in Irish Tax Review, please see the 2020 Rate Card for all relevant details on deadlines and pricing. To book an advertisement space, please contact Judy Hutchinson at email@example.com