It is published online and read by over 7,000 readers – Issue 3, 2021 is now available on a dedicated website and will shortly be published on TaxFind.
- Preparing for Pay and File 2021
- Corporation Tax Returns for 2020: Key Considerations
- Contemporaneous Transfer Pricing Documentation: Key Compliance Considerations
- Accounting for Tax Transactions: Adjustments to Accounts Due to the Covid-19 Pandemic
- Finance (Covid-19 and Miscellaneous Provisions) Act 2021: Overview of Covid-19 Support Schemes
- New Stamp Duty Charge on Bulk Acquisitions of Residential Units
- Tax Implications of Insolvency Procedures including the Small Companies Administrative Rescue Process
- DAC 6: Recent Revenue Guidance Updates
- Relevant UK Budget and Finance Act 2021 Measures: Sowing the Seeds for Reform?
- Irish Capital Gains Tax Treatment of Foreign Taxpayers Can Be Such a Toll
- Reflections on the First Year as Inaugural Chairperson of the Tax Appeals Commission
- Digital Gaming Tax Credits/Incentives: It’s All in the Game
- The Reform of the Irish Investment Limited Partnership
- An Update on Revenue’s Co-operative Compliance Framework
- Revenue Highlights the Importance of Data Quality in Payroll Reporting
For information on advertising in Irish Tax Review, please contact Judy Hutchinson at firstname.lastname@example.org for information on pricing and deadlines.