It is published online and read by over 7,000 readers – Issue 3, 2022 is now available on a dedicated website and will shortly be published on TaxFind.
- Corporation Tax Return 2021: Focus on Disclosures
- Grid Connections: A Capital Allowances Conundrum
- Interest Limitation Rules: Interpretation and Guidance
- Group Rationalisation Post-Acquisition: Part 1
- Institute Responds to Consultation on Implementing Pillar Two Minimum Tax Rate
- DEBRA: The Proposed Debt–Equity Bias Reduction Allowance
- The Mobile US Private Client
- The Analysis of Employees and Contractors in Ireland “Pizzas, Elephants and Uber”
- The Legal Framework for Crypto-Assets
- The Tax Framework for Crypto-Assets
For information on advertising in Irish Tax Review, please contact Judy Hutchinson at firstname.lastname@example.org for information on pricing and deadlines.