It is published quarterly and distributed to over 7,000 readers – Issue 2 2019 is now available on TaxFind.
- Revenue’s R&D Guidelines: What’s New?
- Corporate Tax Compliance 2019 Filings
- Preparing for Pay and File 2019
- VAT Compliance 2019 Filings: Types of Returns and Other Considerations
- Two-Tier VAT Registration: Separating Domestic and EU VAT Registration
- Making Tax Digital: New UK Regime
- Finance Act 2018: Amendments to Ireland’s IP Amortisation Regime
- Social Welfare, Pensions and Civil Registration Act 2018
- Finance Act 2018: Enter the Exit Tax
- Proposed Reform of Ireland’s Limited Partnership Regime
- Institute Responds to Department of Finance and OECD Consultations
- Corporate Transactions: A Review of Common Tax Reliefs
For information on advertising in Irish Tax Review, please see the 2019 Rate Card for all relevant details on deadlines and pricing. To book an advertisement space, please contact Judy Hutchinson at firstname.lastname@example.org.