It is published quarterly and distributed to over 7,000 readers – Issue 3 2019 is now available on TaxFind.
- Recent Revenue Guidance on Companies Act 2014: Mergers and Divisions – August 2019
- Evolution of Directors’ Duties Since the Companies Act 2014
- Shift Towards Greater Disclosure of Beneficial-Ownership Information Continues Apace
- Criminalising Corruption: Criminal Justice (Corruption Offences) Act 2018
- The Pen Mightier than the Sword? Developments in e-Signature
- Test for “Residence” of a Company: Development Securities v HMRC
- Share Buybacks and Redemptions: Tax Issues
- Institute Responds to Six Consultations on Key Tax Incentives for Business
- MAP: Peer Review Stage 1
- Tax Representations Update
- Direction of Travel for VAT Collection in a Digital Era
- Structuring Options for the Modern Irish Pension
For information on advertising in Irish Tax Review, please see the 2019 Rate Card for all relevant details on deadlines and pricing. To book an advertisement space, please contact Kate Perrett at email@example.com.