Date: 03 July 2019
Ifac is building for the future. Growing our tax service offering is a key part of our development plan. You will join a busy vibrant team at a time of major organisational change, growth and rebranding. The tax department is a team within the firm developing and implementing tax solutions for clients.
What We Offer
We are seeking a Tax Managerto join our growing National Tax Department. You will be located in our Dublin office, with some travel when required. The role will involve;
- Managing a client portfolio to ensure a quality client service.
- Providing intelligent and creative solutions to client tax issues.
- Managing the Compliance function within the department.
- Working effectively with all tax team members, supporting their technical, commercial and personal development.
- Participating in business development activities to contribute to the growth of ifac.
Ideally, you will bring;
- An Ambition to develop your career in Tax Consultancy.
- A Tax qualification,though not essential, with a minimum of 3-5 years post qualification experience working in tax.
- Experience leading a team along with delivering multiple assignments to a diverse client-base.
- Excellent technical knowledge.
- Team player with strong communication and leadership skills.
- Self-motivated with a keen interest in developing your technical knowledge.
Applications: Apply in confidence with full C.V. quoting reference Tax Manager to: Head of HR, Ifac, Ifac House, Citylink Business Park, Old Naas Road, Dublin 12 D12 N2X3