Law of Value-Added Tax, Finance Act 2019
Volume 1 – Irish VAT legislation
- Value-Added Tax Consolidation Act 2010, updated to Finance Act 2019
- Value-Added Tax Act 1972 – 2010
- Related Irish legislation and reference material including Regulations and Orders, Statements of Practice and Information leaflets
- Law of Vehicle Registration Tax
- Extensive footnotes to Irish case law, Tax Briefings, Irish Tax Review articles and Revenue precedents
Volume 2 – European Legislation
- European Value-Added Tax legislation including Council Directive 2006/112/EC – cross referenced to the Value-Added Tax Consolidation Act 2010
- Sixth Council Directive
- VAT-related European Regulations, Directives and Decisions
More on the Editor
Maria Reade is a Director in EY’s Indirect Tax Services Group and has 13 years’ experience in VAT. Prior to joining the Dublin firm Maria worked in EY in the Netherlands.
The eBook version will be available for purchase in March 2020.