Direct Tax Acts, Finance Act 2019
- Taxes Consolidation Act 1997 updated to Finance Act 2019
- Other related legislation including Provisional Collection of Taxes Act 1927, Interpretation Act 2005 and Finance (Tax Appeals) Act 2015
- Useful reference tables including Table of Cases, Table of Statutory References and Table of UK/Irish Equivalent Legislation.
- Destination Table available as a free download
- Essential and extensive annotations, including Revenue precedents, Revenue guidance, case law, references to relevant Irish Tax Review articles etc.
More on the Editor
David Fennell is a Tax Director with EY and has advised on a wide range of domestic and international taxation matters for over 30 years. He is a Past President of the Irish Tax Institute, an FITI Chartered Tax Adviser (CTA) and a Chartered Accountant. David has written extensively for professional journals and books including Irish Tax Review, Taxation Summary, FINAK, Irish Tax Policy in Perspective and Accountancy Ireland.
The eBook version will be available for purchase in April 2020.