Law of Value-Added Tax, Finance Act 2018
Volume 1 – Irish VAT legislation
- Value-Added Tax Consolidation Act 2010, updated to Finance Act 2018
- Value-Added Tax Act 1972 – 2010
- Related Irish legislation and reference material including Regulations and Orders, Statements of Practice and Information leaflets
- Law of Vehicle Registration Tax
- Extensive footnotes to Irish case law, Tax Briefings, Irish Tax Review articles and Revenue precedents
Volume 2 – European Legislation
- European Value-Added Tax legislation including Council Directive 2006/112/EC – cross referenced to the Value-Added Tax Consolidation Act 2010
- Sixth Council Directive
- VAT-related European Regulations, Directives and Decisions
More on the Editors
Breen Cassidy is a partner with EY and the head of its Indirect Tax Services Group. Formerly with the Revenue Commissioners, Breen has 30 years’ experience in VAT. He is a member of the Indirect Taxes Committee of the Irish Tax Institute.
Maria Reade is a Director in EY’s Indirect Tax Services Group and has 13 years’ experience in VAT. Prior to joining the Dublin firm Maria worked in EY in the Netherlands.