Direct Tax Acts, Finance Act 2020
- Taxes Consolidation Act 1997 updated to Finance Act 2020
- Other related legislation including Provisional Collection of Taxes Act 1927, Interpretation Act 2005 and Finance (Tax Appeals) Act 2015
- Useful reference tables including Table of Cases, Table of Statutory References and Table of UK/Irish Equivalent Legislation.
- Destination Table available as a free download
- Essential and extensive annotations, including Revenue precedents, Revenue guidance, case law, references to relevant Irish Tax Review articles etc.
More on the Editor
David Fennell is a Tax Director with EY and has advised on a wide range of domestic and international taxation matters for over 30 years. He is a Past President of the Irish Tax Institute, an FITI Chartered Tax Adviser (CTA) and a Chartered Accountant. David has written extensively for professional journals and books including Irish Tax Review, Taxation Summary, FINAK, Irish Tax Policy in Perspective and Accountancy Ireland.