Direct Tax Acts, Finance Act 2018
- Taxes Consolidation Act 1997 updated to Finance Act 2018
- Other related legislation including Provisional Collection of Taxes Act 1927, Interpretation Act 2005 and Finance (Tax Appeals) Act 2015
- Useful reference tables including Table of Cases, Table of Statutory References and Table of UK/Irish Equivalent Legislation.
- Destination Table available as a free download
- Essential and extensive annotations, including Revenue precedents, Revenue guidance, references to relevant Irish Tax Review articles etc. Case law annotations are now classified and grouped under headings for ease of reference
More on the Editor
Tom Maguire is a Tax Partner in Deloitte. He is a Fellow of both the Irish Tax Institute (FITI Chartered Tax Adviser (CTA)) and the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants. He also holds an MBA from Trinity College Dublin. He is the sole author of the Irish Tax Institute’s publications Ireland’s General Anti-Avoidance Rule and the Rule of Irish Law and Taxing GAAP and IFRS. Tom is also a co-author of the Institute’s Taxing Financial Transactions and contributor to Irish Tax Policy in Perspective. He is a member of the editorial board and a regular contributor to the Irish Tax Review. He lectures widely on tax matters. He is Irish correspondent for European Taxation, the official journal of CFE Tax Advisers Europe.