Diploma in Tax
Are you looking for a tax qualification that will build and refresh your tax knowledge, and fulfill your CPD requirements?
Our Diploma in Tax is the ideal course for accounting professionals and financial planners who wish to refresh and build on their tax knowledge. Upon completion of this new 10 month programme, holders of the Diploma will have a solid grounding in tax and be familiar with the current compliance rules in an ever-changing tax landscape.
Download our Diploma in Tax handbook to find out more.
Lectures for the Winter Course 2019/2020 will commence on 29 September.
Who is it for?
This programme has been designed to meet the needs of those who wish to expand their tax knowledge, including:
- Accountants in industry and practice who increasingly encounter tax issues and interact with tax specialists
- Financial professionals who need to be mindful of tax considerations
- Tax Technicians who want to further their tax studies
What will I achieve through the qualification?
- The ability to evaluate and interpret information to identify the tax issues that arise for individuals and companies on foot of key financial and commercial events
- A broad overview of the current principles of Irish tax against the backdrop of the current tax and business landscape, including the impact of Brexit
- A solid ability to calculate liabilities, apply reliefs and exemptions, understand accounting for tax and the Irish tax administration system
- An awareness of the interaction of taxes through use of case studies and multi-disciplinary assignments
How will I learn?
This programme is delivered by blended learning. Online modules and bespoke course materials prepare students to engage with classroom-based sessions.
Expert lecturers will guide students through the material and use case studies to assist them in preparing to complete their assignments. Online option also available.
How will I be assessed?
Students will complete multi-disciplinary assignments. These case studies will assess the student’s ability to deal the interaction of taxes as applied to a given situation.
What are the course fees?
€2,100 (to include all teaching materials, classes and assessments).
If you wish to pay by direct debit, you should download the direct debit mandate form.