Certificate in Capital Taxes for Private Clients – Begins 1 October
Registrations are currently open for this new certificate programme beginning next month. The course will be delivered through a mix of traditional lectures and workshop style sessions with an optional assignment at the end of the programme.
Expert tutors include: Julia Considine, Deloitte; Darragh Duffy, KPMG, Jennie Faughnan, EY; Aileen Keogan Solicitor & Tax Consultant; Tracey O’Donnell, Byrne Wallace, Elaine O’Gara, KPMG, Úna Ryan, Grant Thornton, Kieran Twomey, Conor Gilsenan & Joe Thompson, Twomey Moran.
Topics Covered Include:
- Tax Technical Update – CAT & CGT
- Revenue Engagement and Legal Considerations
- Protecting wealth for specific individuals
- Transferring wealth and providing for individuals
- Transferring wealth involving family business or farm
- Advising private clients at end of life
- Stamp Duty and LPT
- Tax Appeals