VAT Consultant at William Fry
Job title: VAT Consultant
Job posted date - 3 February 2020
William Fry Tax Advisers is a full-service tax practice and is the Irish member of TAXAND, the world's largest independent (non-audit) tax advisory organisation with a presence in 50 countries around the world.
Our team of lawyers, accountants and consultants serve a broad range of domestic and international clients in all major business sectors including financial services, retail, technology, communications, construction, leisure & entertainment, personal and trust services.
Due to significant growth in our practice we are currently seeking to hire a VAT specialist to join our team. Candidates should be CTA qualified and ideally hold another professional qualification (e.g. Accountant, Solicitor). They should also have:
- Region 3 to 4 years' experience in VAT including VAT on property; experience in a large firm would be advantageous
- A strong academic background
- Excellent analytical and drafting skills and a good eye for detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a strong ability to communicate effectively with clients and colleagues
- A pragmatic, commercial approach
- An ability to work independently or as part of a team as necessary
- An ability to prioritise effectively, to meet deadlines and to see tasks through to conclusion
- Enthusiasm, drive and motivation
To apply for this position, please forward your CV to our Recruitment Manager,Avril Clare email@example.com or submit it through the application system.