Vacancy: Tax Associate
Dillon Eustace is currently seeking to recruit a Tax Associate to join our Dublin office. Our multi-discipline Tax team provides market leading tax advice and solutions across a wide-range of tax matters. The team has a particular expertise in the area of financial services – including advising on transactions relating to structured finance, investment management, capital markets, real estate, private equity, banking, treasury and reinsurance.
The successful candidate will work closely with the Partners to advise across all tax heads on a wide range of tax consultancy matters. He/she will also assist in the management of the corporation tax and VAT compliance for a portfolio of clients.
The position offers the successful candidate an excellent opportunity to develop their tax technical expertise across all tax-heads.
The successful candidate’s primary responsibilities will require them to:
- work closely with Partners on a wide range of tax advisory projects;
- perform research on tax technical issues and draft relevant tax advice to clients;
- build and maintain excellent relationships with clients and the corporate service providers to those clients;
- assist in the management of the corporation tax and VAT compliance for a portfolio of clients;
- assist with the training and monitoring of Trainees together with reviewing their work.
The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate the following:
- a relevant tax qualification;
- previous experience in the area of financial services is an advantage but is not necessary;
- excellent technical knowledge and skills in the above tax areas;
- strong attention to detail;
- strong organizational, analytical and research skills project management skills and the ability to work within deadlines;
- strong communication skills, both oral and written;
- ability to work in a team environment;approachable;
- ability to use own initiative;
- good judgement, confidentiality and discretion.
Applications should be accompanied by a Curriculum Vitae and sent by email to Patricia Barr at HR@dilloneustace.ie