Transfer Pricing Manager / Senior Manager / Director
Date posted: 02 August 2019
Transfer Pricing Manager / Senior Manager / Director – Dublin
Our Transfer Pricing team are currently hiring! We are currently looking to recruit Manager and Senior Manager level candidates to join our Tax team within the Dublin office working across a diverse range of clients and industry sectors.
The roles represent an excellent opportunity to specialise in a niche and growing area as part of the transfer pricing practice. Training is mostly on the job, other more formal trainings are given on a periodic basis throughout the year and organised by EY centrally.
Your key responsibilities
- Preparation of all aspects of transfer pricing reports
- transfer pricing analysis and financial modelling
- Benchmarking analysis and data analysis
- Transfer pricing methodology input
- Functional analysis interviews and preparation
- Client meeting interaction
- preparation and research into various industries
- support for transfer pricing partner in all aspects of marketing and business development
Skills and attributes for success
- Project management skills, an ability to work within deadlines and under pressure during busy periods
- An ability to work independently as well as part of a team while managing multiple client relationships.
To qualify for the role you must have
- Extensive Experience in a transfer pricing practice within professional services or within an industry transfer pricing department
- Economics, finance, accounting, legal or relevant degree
- Understanding of financial statements
- Excel financial modelling experience
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Prior general tax experience is useful
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to understand complicated tax matters
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, and with FlexEY you can select benefits that suit your needs, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions. Plus, we offer:
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Build your legacy with us.