Trainee Tax Consultant
Job posted date: 13 September 2022
Job location: Cavan
Due to continued expansion and progression within the firm we are seeking a trainee tax consultant to join our team.
Some of our benefits include the following:-
- Four day week, based on a 34 hour working week.
- Flexible working hours.
- Study and exam leave paid.
- Funded social events.
- Newly refurbished offices.
The responsibilities of the position include but are not limited to the following:-
- Focused on the provision of compliance services across all tax headings (Corporation Tax, Income Tax, VAT, RCT, PAYE) to our diverse client base.
- Maintaining and monitoring compliance lists to ensure deadlines are met.
- Researching and resolving technical issues throughout the compliance process.
- Engaging with Revenue on behalf of clients.
- Liaising with the tax director and partners as well as other tax team members.
Applicants should have:-
- Third level degree or similar qualification.
- Registered or planning on registering to sit the Irish Tax Institute exams.
- Professional qualification or part-qualification from one of the Accountancy bodies would be an advantage but not essential.
- Experience in a similar role desirable but not essential.
- Basic knowledge / experience of both corporate and personal tax computations.
- Highly motivated with the ability to work to strict deadlines.
- Team player with strong communication and leadership potential.
Applications, together with CV to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before close of business on 23rd September 2022.