Trainee Tax Adviser – FDC Tax Department Ltd.
Job posted date: 8 June 2023
Job location: Cahir, Tipperary
FDC Tax Department Ltd. is made up of a team of tax specialists who support our offices throughout the country. We are focused on solving complex tax issues across all tax heads and providing our clients with tax based solutions covering both their business and personal needs.
We are seeking to recruit a Trainee Tax Adviser to join our team. The position will be based in Cahir.
- Working closely and supporting our experienced tax team, gaining training across all tax heads.
- Preparation of tax computations and tax returns to ensure compliance with tax filing deadlines.
- Preparation of notes on client interactions.
- Research, review and interpretation of tax legislation, Revenue guidance and published papers.
- Recording of data and spreadsheet analysis, of tax outcomes.
- Preparation of taxation plans and responding to client queries.
- Engaging with Revenue in respect of client matters.
- Assisting in the administration of client files.
- Hold a Third Level Degree and be interested in pursuing a career in Taxation.
- Have strong analytical skills and a high level of attention to detail.
- Have excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
- Good computing skills, including a proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Be highly motivated, enthusiastic, confident and a self-starting individual.
- Be flexible and well organised.
- A team orientated approach with ability to deal with multiple tasks.
What we offer:
- Support with professional exams and course fees.
- Paid study leave.
- Commitment to on-going learning and professional development.
- Wide range of opportunities for career advancement.
FDC offers excellent remuneration packages and career prospects to successful applicants.