Trainee Chartered Tax Advisors
Job posted date: 3 October 2022
Job location: Dublin
If you want to kick-start your career in accountancy with real-world, hands-on experience, in a firm where dedication and commitment are recognised, valued and nurtured, then EisnerAmper Ireland is the place for you.
We are recruiting Trainee Chartered Tax Advisors as part of our EAI Graduate Programme 2022/23 (applications are welcome from CAI, ACCA, CTA, CPA and CIMA students).
What we are looking for
EisnerAmper Ireland is seeking a truly exceptional people to join our team.
Suitable candidates will have:
- Achieved excellence in their academic discipline, minimum of current 2.1 in a business,mathematical or analytical discipline;
- A passion to serve and a desire to become a world class Audit expert;
- A commitment and ability to work within deadlines and under pressure during busy times;
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple client relationships;
- Ability to analyse problems and deliver and implement solutions;•
- A team orientated approach with flexibility regarding multiple tasks;
- An outstanding work ethic and a 100% commitment to being the best;
- A proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel and other computer applications (not necessary butan advantage);•
- A desire to be a team player with excellent communication skills and an attitude of enjoying life;and
- Demonstrated excellence at something in their personal life to date.
We Offer More Than Just a Career in Tax:
- Flexible & Hybrid Working
- Smart Working Arrangements within Office Hours
- Competitive Remuneration Package Generous study leave, paid exam fees and tuition fees•
- Annual Salary Reviews
- Professional Subscription & Membership Fees Payment
- Early Friday Finish
- Competitive Leave Arrangements
- Internal Promotion Process
- Emerging Leaders Programme
- In-house Learning & Development Curriculum
- Social Events & Wellbeing Initiatives
- Bike to Work Scheme•Complimentary Breakfast on Site
- Annual Christmas Voucher
Your development is our future and our approach to education and training reflects that. Education & training is so integral to our business that it is one of the professional services we offer clients such as law firms and banks.
We are committed to providing comprehensive business and technical training. This includes internal & external training courses, seminars and workshops facilitated via the Firm’s training curriculum, our Annual 2 day “EAI Academy” focusing on personal & professional development and technical training workshops and our Emerging Leaders Programme which focuses on the fundamental learnings of leadership and management to help you progress in your career.
What you will be doing
As a trainee in the Firm, you will be learning from and working with an excellent calibre of colleague and best practice quality systems. Most importantly, you will be on a career path that will see you progress from your current fundamentals through to gaining experience in working with your own portfolio of clients in value-added services and advice. From your perspective you will be training in a stimulating and rewarding environment with a focus on quality.
Our remuneration packages are designed to attract and retain the best people.
We are offering a competitive salary, as well as funded exam support, including exams fees, subscriptions and study registration and paid study leave.
In addition, we offer a set of perks, such as Gym membership (5 minutes’ walk from our office); Work/Life Balance – Firm wide early office closing hours on Bank Holiday weekends and during the summer (terms and conditions of the leave are defined by the Firm during the course of each year) and complimentary breakfast.
To apply, please send your CV and a Cover Letter highlighting why you think you are suitable candidate to the role to Recruitment@eisneramper.ie
All roles are currently capable of operating remotely in the current environment. We have adopted a hybrid working model to provide a combination of office and remote working facilities for our team.
We are located only 5 minutes walking from the Stillorgan Green Luas in Sandyford.