Taxation Senior at HDS Partnership – Limerick
Job posted date: 02 March 2020
HDS Partnership wish to recruit a Taxation Senior to join our team on a full time or part time basis.
This exciting opportunity involves the delivery of quality taxation advice to an extensive client base, together with the completion of all normal duties associated with a busy tax department. The role will provide the right candidate with the ability to enhance their career and to develop their experience in all areas of taxation by working closely with the Taxation Team and Taxation Partner.
The successful candidate will be required to:
- Manage a portfolio of personal and corporate clients under all tax heads.
- Work closely with the Tax Team and the Partners on specific assignments.
- Work as part of a team and liaise with other departments and staff.
- Be a qualified CTA.
- Be fully aware and conversant with Irish tax legislation and tax compliance obligations.
- Minimum of 3 years practice experience in a taxation department.
- Able to effectively manage a number of assignments simultaneously to strict deadlines.
- Have excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Able to work autonomously or as part of a team.
An attractive remuneration package is offered commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Applicants are invited to forward Curriculum Vitae in strict confidence to:
Lower Mallow Street,