Tax Trainees at Moore
Job posted date: 14 Feb 2020
Become a member of our tax team here at Moore!
We are currently recruiting Tax Trainees as part of our 2020 Graduate Programme in our Dublin office.
As a Top 10 Practice, our structures ensure that we invest in your further education and professional development across a wide range of areas. This ensures that you graduate from our program a technically skilled tax advisor with a well-rounded understanding and appreciation of how successful businesses operate in this increasingly complex world we live and work in.
Moore are a leading provider of accountancy, taxation and advisory services for smart, commercially ambitious enterprises seeking the highest standards in client service and expertise. To learn about Moore, visit, www.mooreireland.ie
General Description of Duties:
Tax Graduate working with our tax teams gain experience:
- Assisting with Income Tax, Capital Gains Tax & Capital Acquisitions Tax compliance
- Assisting with VAT and Corporation Tax compliance
- Dealing with various international and domestic clients both large and medium sized
- Assisting in the preparation of high level tax consulting reports.
- Researching technical tax issues and legislation.
- Liaising with Revenue or other 3rd parties as required
All graduates are closely mentored by a qualified Chartered Tax Advisor at all times.
What can Moore offer you?
- Competitive starting salary
- Course & exam fees paid along with paid study leave
- In-house training
- Mentoring system, continual assessment and feedback
- Active social club
- Travel saver options
- Career ladder
- Association with Moore Global Network with offices in over 97 countries
Who are we looking for?
Here at Moore we believe it is important to look at the overall candidate and not solely look at academic results. We are looking for graduates who are coming from a business or finance background but we are happy to accept applications from a wide range of disciplines - engineering, law, science etc. What is really important to us, is that you have a genuine interest in becoming a tax advisor, innovator and business leader, and are therefore willing to learn, work hard and be enthusiastic and driven in your approach to your career.
For further information contact:
T: +353 1 888 1004
T: +353 21 427 5176