Tax Trainee – Walsh O’Brien Harnett
Post Type: Full-time
Company Website: https://www.wobh.ie/
Walsh O’Brien Harnett is an established & well-regarded Top 20 Chartered Accountants & Tax advisory firm based at 104 Lower Baggot Street, Dublin 2. Our expertise lies in advising family and owner-managed businesses, charities and not-for-profits, and international companies setting up in Ireland. We are a progressive and dynamic practice led by an experienced team, with a strong focus on building long-lasting relationships with our clients.
Due to continued growth in the tax department, we are looking to recruit a Tax semi senior to join the current team of 5 taxation specialists.
Part qualified CTA Tax Trainee. - Preparation of tax computations, personal tax returns and corporation tax returns. - Preparation and submission of VAT for Irish and international clients. - Dealing with queries raised by clients and the Revenue Commissioners. - Assisting the other members of the tax team with tax technical research and advisory projects. Remuneration package €30,000 per annum.
- Degree in business, accounting, law or related discipline
- Two years’ experience working in tax (practice)
- Undergoing the Chartered Tax Adviser Part qualification with the Irish Tax Institute. (Part 2 qualified minimum)
- Must have experience in preparing and submitting Form 11, CT1, VAT 3 returns and in the preparation of CGT computation.
- Good communication and IT skills including Excel, Word, Outlook, Teams/Zoom.
- Capable of working as part of a team.
- Must be available to work at the office, Monday to Friday. Working week 37 hours.
Please send a copy of your CV to Bryan Farrell, Head of Tax by email: email@example.com
Job Published: 10 July 2023