Tax Trainee – OSK
Job posted date: 20 July 2021
Job Location: Dublin
Position: Permanent Full Time
OSK is one of Dublin's leading accountants and business advisory firms which specialises in providing a full range of financial and advisory services to SMEs, multi-national groups; government bodies, sole traders and contractors. We currently have a position for a tax trainee. Working closely with the Tax Director and the team, the role will be quite varied, and the successful candidate will be expected to assist clients (both corporate & personal) across the broad spectrum of taxes.
- Income tax and Corporation tax compliance for a portfolio of clients
- Advising clients on personal tax Issues
- Involvement in client meetings with senior members of staff
- Technical research in relation to all client taxation issues
- Completing lTI examinations and becoming a qualified tax consultant (CTA)
- Third level degree, relevant experience in degree ls an advantage
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, ability to work within a team
- Good attention to detail and organisational skills
- Ambitious and passionate about pursuing a career in Tax
- Enthusiastic and driven
Please send your CV with a cover letter to Róisín McDaid, Tax Manager, OSK Accountants, East Point Plaza, East Point, Dublin 3, via email to email@example.com or for further information contact Róisín on 01 4394290. The closing date for applications is Sunday the 29th August 2021.
We thank all candidates for applying; however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.