Tax Trainee at Walsh O’Brien Harnett
Job posted date - 23 March 2021
Job location - Dublin
Walsh O’Brien Harnett is an established & well-regarded Top 20 Chartered Accountants & Tax advisory firm based in Baggot Street, Dublin 2. Our expertise lies in advising family and owner-managed businesses, charities and not-for-profits, and international companies setting up in Ireland. We are a progressive and dynamic practice led by an experienced team, with a strong focus on building long-lasting relationships with our clients.
Due to continued growth in the tax department, we are looking to recruit a Tax Trainee for an immediate start.
- Tax trainee.
- Ideal for graduate or post-graduate.
- Three year training contract with a support package for the AITI Chartered Tax Adviser (CTA) qualification.
- Position is available immediately. Remote working may be required in line with Government guidelines.
- Preparation of tax computations, personal tax returns and corporation tax returns.
- Preparation and submission of VAT and payroll returns for Irish and international clients.
- Dealing with queries raised by clients and the Revenue Commissioners.
- Assisting managers/director with tax technical research and advisory projects.
- Degree in business, accounting, law or related discipline.
- Strong academic record.
- Genuinely interested in pursuing a career in tax.
- Previous accounting or tax experience an advantage but not essential.
- Strong presentation, communication and IT skills including Excel, Word, Outlook, Teams/Zoom.
- Capable of working as part of a team.
Please send a copy of your CV to Bryan Farrell, Tax Director by email: firstname.lastname@example.org