Tax Trainee at Bradley Tax Consulting
Job posted date: 14 February 2020
Bradley Tax Consulting is a leading independent tax practice seeking to recruit a tax trainee. Our firm deals with inbound and outbound investors, private equity and venture capital funds, large Irish businesses (owner managed and foreign owned). It also provides support to accountants and solicitors in servicing the needs of their largest clients.
As business advisors and tax consultants we assist our clients in structuring their business transactions in a tax efficient manner. We also influence key life decisions that clients make for themselves and their families. The successful candidate will advise clients on all areas of taxation across all tax heads and will be responsible for managing a portfolio of personal and corporate clients.
The managing partner Marie Bradley is a highly experienced tax professional and is immediate past President of the Irish Taxation Institute.
We are looking for an ambitious individual with a good academic record who is keen to progress within the firm and work directly with the managing partner, Marie Bradley. The successful candidate will develop their skills as a tax professional during a three year training contract and will qualify as a Chartered Tax Advisor (“CTA”) with the Irish Taxation Institute. This role will give the successful candidate a great opportunity to grow professionally and personally in an exciting and dynamic business.
Requirements and skills
- Good academic track record with excellent exam results – minimum 2.2 honours at degree level;
- Applications welcome from students across all disciplines eg accounting, business, finance, law, engineering and maths;
- Self-motivated with ability to work independently under partner supervision to analyse and solve client issues in a proactive and practical manner with the objective of identifying the best solution;
- Excellent communication (written/verbal) and report writing skills;
- Ability to work well as part of a team;
- Commitment to work to meet client deadlines and
- Desire to do a great job on a daily basis.
To apply, in the strictest of confidence, please forward your CV and cover letter to Marie Bradley, Bradley Tax Consulting, 14 Upper Leeson Street, Dublin 4 or by email to email@example.com