: September 2022
As a Top 10 Practice, our structures ensure that we invest in your further education and
professional development across a wide range of areas. This ensures that you graduate
from your training contract a technically skilled tax advisor with a well-rounded
understanding and appreciation of how successful businesses operate in this increasingly
complex world we live and work in.
Moore are a leading provider of accountancy, taxation and advisory services for smart,
commercially ambitious enterprises seeking the highest standards in client service and
expertise. To learn about Moore, visit www.mooreireland.ie.
General Description of Duties:
Tax Graduate working with our tax teams gain experience:
- Assisting Managers with compliance acro ss all tax heads
- Dealing with international and domestic clients of all sizes
- Dealing with clients in a number of different industries
- Assisting in the preparation of high level tax consulting reports.
- Researching technical tax issues and legislation.
- Liaising with Revenue or other 3rd parties as required.
All graduates are closely mentored by a qualified Chartered Tax Advisor at all times.
What can Moore offer you?
Who are we looking for?
- Competitive starting salary
- A good work life balance
- Course & exam fees paid
- Paid study leave benchmarked against the industry
- Graduation day off
- Proven In-house training program
- Mentoring system, continual assessment and feedback
- Active social club
- Travel saver ticket options
- Hybrid working option
- Ample Career development opportunities
- Association with Moore Global Network with more than 30,000 people across 260 independent firms in over 110 countries
Here at Moore we believe it is important to look at the overall candidate and not solely
look at academic results. We are looking for graduates who are coming from a business
or finance background but we are happy to accept applications from a wide range of
disciplines - engineering, law, science etc. We are looking for someone that has a genuine
interest in becoming a tax advisor, innovator and business leader. Someone who is willing
to learn, work hard and be enthusiastic and driven in your approach to your career.
How to Apply
Please forward your CV for the attention of our administration team at firstname.lastname@example.org