Job posted date: 17 September 2022
Job location: Dublin 6
We are a firm of Chartered accountants in Dublin 6 seeking to recruit a tax trainee who wishes to qualify as a Chartered Tax Adviser.
We are a small and respected firm, with a wide range of clients. The successful candidate will be working and gaining training with our experienced tax team to obtain training in the following areas:
- Tax Compliance,
- Income tax preparation, Corporation tax preparation, Capital gains tax,
- Capital acquisitions tax returns, Tax Research and
- Tax Planning and Advice
whilst also gaining experience in other areas of taxation such as VAT and PAYE/PRSI
The main duties of the role will be to support the tax team in complying with income tax and corporation tax deadlines and to ensure all clients obligations are met on a timely basis.
The location of the position will initially be carried out in our offices, with hybrid working being available after a transitional period.
The role is suitable for either
- someone with a little experience working in tax a college graduate or
- an individual looking for a change in career
Potential Candidates should demonstrate
- Good Work Ethic
- Problem Solving Skills
- Strong Organisational Skills Excellent Communication Skills Attention to Detail
- Numerical Ability
To apply please send your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com