Job posted date: 1 June 2022
Job location: Waterford
We are one of the leading Accounting Firms in the South-East providing Audit, Tax and Consulting Services to a broad range of clients and are looking for someone to join our Tax Department as a trainee. This will suit somebody with an aptitude for detail and somebody who is interested in a career in tax.
We rely on talented people to ensure that we deliver the highest standards of Client Service. Recruiting and retaining quality staff is a priority for us and we are committed to an ongoing program of education and training for all our people.
The role will initially involve a mix of compliance and administration and you will also be involved in assisting the senior Tax people with the delivery of consultancy projects. In time the role will evolve along with the individual's skills and experience. While your academic background is of course relevant- what’s important is that you bring to the firm a willingness to learn and apply your skills in the best way possible. Therefore, a suitable candidate will have:
- An ability to work within deadlines and cope with pressure during busy periods.
- An ability to analyse problems and develop/implement solutions.
- A team orientated approach with flexibility regarding multiple tasks.
- Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Good computing skills, including a proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word
Our remuneration packages are designed to attract and retain the best people as part of our team and are flexible based on prior experience and exams passed.
Please send your CV and a cover letter to John Foley at firstname.lastname@example.org