Job posted date: 5 May 2022
Job location: Dublin
PKF are currently recruiting tax trainees for our 2022 Graduate Program.
We have ambitious plans to significantly grow our business and expand our service offerings in Ireland over the next three years and are looking for high-achieving candidates who share our vision to progress their careers with our firm. We service a broad range of domestic and international clients of all sizes.
The PKF Graduate program will provide you with some of the best training and work experience available from a top 12 Audit & Tax practice. You will experience first-hand the workings of a professional services organisation.
We are looking for career-focused students to join the programme who:
- Expect to achieve at least a 2.1 or higher honours degree.
- Want to pursue a career in tax.
- Have strong problem solving and excellent verbal & written communication capabilities.
- Strive to continually improve and deliver quality.
- Have the ability to multi-task, prioritise and manage change successfully.
- Have the ability to work as part of a team of professionals, or independently if so required.
Our graduate program allows you to gain a wealth of commercial experience with early responsibility and competitive rewards. You will be encouraged to develop both personally and professionally and supported as far as your ambition will take you.
You would be expected to pursue the AITI qualification.
We are a member of the PKF International network. With a PKF member firm, you can be confident that you will work with dedicated professionals with international expertise. Not only do PKF member firms have service and sector specialists in their own marketplace but they can also deliver an international service through their relationships with other network members.
A competitive salary together with full educational support will be offered to the successful candidate.