Tax Technician or Junior Tax Accountant
Job posted date:29 March 2023
This Global Technology Company in Dublin 18 are currently recruiting for a Tax Technician or Junior Tax Accountant to join their Finance team in Dublin.
Reporting the to the Head of Finance Ireland:
- Understanding of WHT rates in various countries
- Understanding of the WHT process, forms to be completed etc.
- Understanding of the Treaty rates that apply from the OEM’s country to licensors.
- Completing Forms required based on the OEM’s domestic WHT rates.
- Communicating with Licensors the forms required and the process.
- Following up with licensors on status of COR’s
- Tracking each correspondence received and review of forms to ensure treaty rate can be applied.
- Updating licensee’s frequently of the changes made to reduce WHT.
- Managing the WHT rates in BC (Business Central)
- Running the reports from BC and ensuring the rates are correct.
- Updating the reports from BC when changes are made.
- Tracking when exemptions expire and when new forms are required. Different rules for each country
- Managing DCM (Document management system) to ensure all forms are kept in a central location.
- Tagging forms also to BC
- Completing WHT certificates for Ireland/UK/US
- Adding forms to B2B site The person could also help with the Domestic VAT rules in various OEM countries and their own Local VAT and Corporation tax in Ireland.
The ideal candidate will possess excellent organizational and attention to details skills as this role is heavy on administration. This role would suit either a newly qualified Tax Accountant or a qualified Tax Technician. A lovely role with a lot of scope for further growth and development and opportunity to work with a massive global brand.
Salary €50k-€60k plus bonus & excellent benefits package. Hybrid and permanent role.
To apply for this role please contact Richard Minchin at Lex Consultancy Email: firstname.lastname@example.org