Post Type: Full-time
Job Location: Ireland
Company Website: https://www.mazars.ie/
Mazars is a leading professional services firm in Ireland with ambitious growth plans and over 600 staff based in Dublin, Galway and Limerick. As an internationally integrated partnership, we operate in over 95 countries and territories around the world and draw on the expertise of over 47,000 professionals to assist clients of all sizes at every stage in their development.
Are you looking to broaden your tax experience while working in a supportive and collaborative team environment?
We currently have an excellent opportunity for an ambitious Tax Technician or an Accounting Technician with significant tax experience to work in our Tax department. Primarily, the role will concentrate on Tax but also provides the opportunity to develop and enhance your skills in the delivery of quality taxation solutions and advice to an extensive client base across all tax heads.
If you have an Accounting Technician /Tax Technician Qualification and possess at least 1-2 years’ experience working in Tax in Industry or in Practice, come talk to us about this exciting opportunity to further develop your career
- Assisting the management team in maintaining and developing the firm’s relationship with a portfolio of clients including co-ordination of service offerings from other departments
- Ensuring that the payment and return filing deadlines are met for a portfolio of corporate and income tax clients
- Acting as a key member of an integrated client service team working on a wide range of assignments including tax advisory projects
- Contributing towards collective (departmental) targets for billing, net fee income and cash collection as well as personal and firm-wide goals
- Part-qualified accountant or accounting technician, or business/accounting graduate
- 1-2 years’ experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively to deadlines
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Knowledge of computerised accounts packages is an advantage (e.g. SAP, Oracle, Sage Line 50, Surf, Xero, Accounts IQ, Quickbooks)
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
Please send in application via this page.