Date posted: 07 August 2019
FMB Advisory Limited, Chartered Accountants, is a very progressive medium sized company operating in the vibrant area that is Dublin City Centre. We offer a wide range of services such as Tax Compliance and Advisory, Audit, General Business Consultancy, Internal Audit and Company Secretarial Services. To find out more please visit our website at www.fmb.ie
We are seeking to hire a proactive Tax Senior to join our expanding Tax department. As our practice is growing, this position is a full time & permanent. This position involves working closely with both the tax partner and tax managers as part of our tax team in order to deliver high quality tax advice across all tax heads.
a) Experience and Qualifications required
We are keen to hear from candidates who possess the following:
- Qualified member, or at least sitting the final examinations, of the Irish Taxation Institute’s exams
- Good technical skills and detailed knowledge of tax
- Capable of working on your own initiative and possessing strong attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Minimum of two years’ experience in a professional tax environment
b) Key responsibilities include:
- Manage a portfolio of personal and corporate tax clients including preparation of tax computations and returns and ensuring clients’ returns and tax payments are correct and filed on time.
- Liaising with clients and advising on all relevant tax issues
- Undertaking specific consultancy assignments in all areas of tax, to include Income Tax, Corporation Tax, CGT, CAT and VAT.
- Preparation of detailed technical tax reports for consultancy assignments.
- Liaising with Revenue on clients’ behalf.
- Participate as required with Audit and Accounts staff on all tax heads.
- Complete assignments within appropriate timeframes.
FMB Advisory Limited is an equal opportunities employer.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an expanding, progressive company and to gain valuable experience across all tax heads. To apply for this role please contact us at email@example.com.