Tax Senior/Semi Senior at HLB Ryan
Job title - Tax Senior/Semi Senior at HLB Ryan
Job posted date - 12 February 2020
HLB Ryan – The Firm
Ryan is a member of HLB International a fast-growing, dynamic network of independent professional accounting firms and business advisers. Formed in 1969, HLB is a leading mid-tier international accounting network, servicing clients through its member firms in over 100 countries.
Ryan provides a comprehensive range of services from Audit & Assurance to Tax & Consultancy Services to our broad range of SME, high-net worth individuals & multinational clients. Through our partner led approach, we strive to add value through our advice to our clients. We value our staff as our greatest asset.
We are currently looking for a Tax Senior/Semi Senior to join our growing tax department.
Education, Experience and Skills
- Suitable candidates will have the following
- A qualified or part qualified AITI Chartered Tax Advisor.
- Minimum of two years’ experience in a professional tax environment.
- An ability to work within deadlines and under pressure during busy times.
- Self-motivated and capable of working independently with flexibility regarding multiple tasks.
- A team orientated approach with excellent communication, interpersonal and organisational skills.
- A proficiency in Microsoft excel and word and other computer applications will be an advantage (in particular Sage TaxPro).
- Excellent inter personal, oral and written communicative skills.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Your main focus will be on the management and provision of compliance services across the various tax headings. You will also be involved in assisting the Tax Partner with tax advisory projects. Some of the key aspects of the role will include:
- Responsibility for a portfolio of Personal Tax Clients.
- Researching and resolving technical issues throughout the compliance process.
- Engaging with Revenue on behalf of clients.
- Assisting colleagues within the Firm with tax queries relating to mutual Clients.
- Providing specialist tax advice to the firms clients in conjunction with the Tax Partner.
- Other ad-hoc tax related duties.
Attractive package for suitable candidate, depending on experience. This role offers excellent career prospects within the practice for the right candidate.
To apply, in the strictest confidence, please forward your CV and cover letter to email@example.com or to Geraldine Corcoran, HLB Ryan, 4th Floor, Harmony Court, Harmony Row, Dublin 2.