Tax Senior Role
Job posted date: 26 January 2023
Location: Dublin (hybrid working available)
We are recruiting a tax senior manager to assist in both the compliance and advisory function of the business. The successful candidate will assist in ensuring that clients remain tax compliant with filings but will also get involved in tax research and dealing with ad hoc project work across different tax heads.
We are seeking someone who has excellent communication skills, both verbal and written and who is comfortable dealing directly with clients. The ideal candidate will have native/bilingual english and will be comfortable drafting written correspondence to clients to an excellent standard.
We are seeking someone who will be comfortable being a client’s point of contact for basic level queries and who will embrace business development opportunities also.
The ideal candidate will be:
- A Chartered Tax Advisor
- Will be newly qualified/ have 1-2 years of experience
- An understanding of VAT/Employment tax/corporation tax compliance
- Strong client focus
- Willing to work independently and will be able to manage their own workload
- An interest in business development
- Flexibility in relation to work additional hours (if required) in relation to client deadlines
- An interest/ability in other tax heads would be advantageous
- Another European language (German) would be highly advantageous
Sabios is a boutique tax and restructuring company based in Dublin Ireland. It serves Irish taxpayers with a full suite of tax services which is focussed on international clients/entities who do business in Ireland. We are currently growing and our tax services are becoming a key driver of the tax business from both a compliance and consultancy viewpoint.
Candidates should e mail Aidan García Díaz to express their interest in this role at email@example.com