Tax Senior – Option of 9 weeks annual leave
Date posted: 21 August 2019
Coll & Co, Chartered Accountants, is a specialist tax practice based in Barna just 5 miles from Galway City Centre. We specialize in Tax Compliance and planning service to a wide client base. We are seeking to hire a Tax Senior to join our Tax department. The right candidate will have the opportunity to grow and develop their careers in a fast growing practice. Although this position is permanent, the candidate has the option of taking July and August as annual leave together with an additional week at Christmas.
a) Experience and Qualifications required:
- Qualified member, or at least sitting the final examinations, of the Irish Taxation Institute’s exams
- Good technical skills and must have detailed working knowledge of income and corporation tax
- Minimum of two years’ experience in a professional tax environment
b) Key responsibilities include:
- Manage a portfolio of personal and corporate tax clients including preparation of tax computations and returns
- Liaising with clients on their tax issues
- Undertaking specific consultancy assignments in all areas of tax, but particularly CAT and estate planning which is a more recent offering in our practice
Coll & Co is an equal opportunities employer.
To apply for this role please contact Rory at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 091-592080