Tax Senior Manager/Manager at EisnerAmper
Job posted date - 14 April
Job location - Dublin
EisnerAmper Ireland is seeking to hire an experienced tax professional to join our growing tax practice to help lead our tax service offering. This exciting role would be suitable for a qualified tax professional, currently at either qualified or management level, who is looking to advance their career to the next level in practice/professional service environment.
Who are we
At EisnerAmper Ireland, we design business and compliance solutions to make trade happen. We are a leading and high growth firm of accountants, tax, risk and regulatory advisors playing a key role in bringing international trade to Ireland and advising Ireland’s financial services industry.
We are globally connected. We are a founding member of EisnerAmper Global, a specialist network of independent member firms operating via global financial services and trading hubs. Our network includes offices across the globe in the US, Singapore, Cayman, India and Israel.
Our mission & vision
Our mission is to design business and compliance solutions to make trade happen. We have as our vision to be globally recognised as Ireland’s leading professional services firm.
What we do: Specialist services: Audit, Finance, Tax, Risk & Regulatory, Advisory and Outsourcing Niche markets: Financial Services, International Trade and Government How we do it: Designing Business & Compliance Solutions
Our Tax Team:
We are specialists in the provision of tax solutions to a variety of clients operating across a diverse range of industries both domestically and internationally.
As a key member of the tax team you will support the Firm’s Partners in building business for the Firm, leading and managing assignments won, and developing and managing teams.
What you will be doing:
You can expect to be a key member of our tax team providing the following services:
- Working in a diverse range of domestic and international corporate clients (both large and small).
- Managing a portfolio of corporate tax and VAT compliance together with liaising with Revenue on client’s behalf (as required).
- Liaising and advising clients on Irish domestic and international corporate tax matters and VAT issues.
- Assisting with specific consultancy assignment in all areas of tax to include corporate tax, VAT, income tax, CGT and CAT.
- Develop and maintain business relationships with clients and colleagues through the course of your work.
- Leading, managing and supporting a dedicated and capable team of graduates and seniors.
- Work as part of a multi-disciplinary team including tax, advisory and accounting specialists.
- Developing your own career through your work and keeping up to date with relevant legislation and changes. With sustained levels of growth in our tax practice, you will have an excellent opportunity to progress, specialise and travel.
Who are we looking for?
- You are CTA qualified (or equivalent).
- You have post qualification taxation experience within professional services.
- Previous corporate tax experience together with up-to-date knowledge of Irish corporate tax legislation. Previous experience in VAT compliance/advisory is an advantage.
- You have strong leadership skills and have a proven record in building and working with a team.
- Excellent delegation skills and ability to manage and develop junior members of the team.
- You have excellent relationship management skills, whilst still maintaining the ability to take direction from partners and clients.
- You have excellent organisational and planning capabilities together with exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
Technical – a strong working knowledge of Irish corporation tax. Extensive knowledge of AlphaTax is an advantage;
Initiative – ability to take the initiative, work with limited supervision (although, we will be there to support you);
Dynamism – desire to work in a fast-paced environment with a highly energetic and motivated team;
Flexibility – willingness to adapt to varying and changing client demands; and
Attitude – motivated, hardworking and evidence of having excelled at something in your personal life to date.
Education and personal development are key to our firm. We are committed to providing comprehensive business and technical training. This includes quarterly in-house Firm-wide briefings and an annual 2-day offsite technical training and personal development workshop as well as monthly Management Development Programme workshops. You will be encouraged to pursue learning and development in areas relating to general management.
Our remuneration packages are designed to attract and retain the best people as part of our team. We offer salary levels which are commensurate to each candidate’s level of experience, competencies and role in the Firm.
To apply, please send your CV and a Cover Letter highlighting why you are suitable candidate to the role to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We located only 5 minutes walking from the Stillorgan Green Luas in Sandyford. EisnerAmper Ireland, 6 The Courtyard Building, Carmanhall Road, Sandyford, Dublin 18.
EisnerAmper Ireland is an equal opportunities employer.
Please note that as per Company policy, we do not engage in correspondence with applicants, or provide additional feedback via any channel prior to and during the initial recruitment process, between application and job offer, beyond a yes/no hiring decision.