Tax Senior/Manager at HC Financial
Job posted date: 14 February
HC Financial is a leading Financial Advisory service located in County Galway. In operation for over thirty years, we advise our clients on a full range of financial services. Our Tax and Accounting Division look after both personal and corporate clients.
We are looking to recruit a Tax Senior/Manager to join our Tax and Accounting team.
The successful candidate will have access to our existing client base together with an opportunity to grow and share in its development. They will also have an opportunity to develop their technical knowledge as well as advancing their business development skills.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual who is looking to progress their tax career. They should have strong technical and communication skills, with experience of researching technical issues and working to external and internal deadlines.
The successful candidate will ideally:.
- Be AITI, ACA, CTA qualified
- Have technical experience across all the tax heads, having previously worked in a professional tax environment with clients across a range of sectors
- Be able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Have good commercial awareness and business acumen
- Have strong communication skills
- Be committed to delivering excellent tax services.
A remuneration package, commensurate with skills and experience, will be offered.Skills:
- Excellent computer skills including familiarity with recognised tax and accounting software packages.
If you are interested in talking to us about this role, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org