Tax Senior at MK Brazil
Date posted: 23 July 2020
We are one of the leading Accounting Firms in the South East providing Audit, Tax and Consulting Services to a broad range of Clients.
We rely on talented people to ensure that we deliver the highest standards of Client Service. Recruiting and retaining quality staff is a priority for us and we are committed to an ongoing program of education and training for all of our people.
We are looking for someone to join our tax department as a Tax Senior. Suitable candidates will be/ have:
- A qualified or part qualified AITI Chartered Tax Adviser.
- A Chartered Accountancy or equivalent qualification would be an advantage.
- Minimum of two years experience in a busy tax environment
- An ability to work within deadlines and under pressure during busy times.
- An ability to analyse problems and deliver and implement solutions.
- A team orientated approach with flexibility regarding multiple tasks.
- An outstanding work ethic and a 100% commitment to being the best.
- A proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word and other computer applications will be an advantage.
What you will be doing
Your initial focus will be on the management and provision of compliance services across all tax headings to our broad base of SME and multinational Clients. You will also be involved in assisting the Tax Partner with the delivery of consultancy projects. Some of the key aspects of the role include:-
- Responsibility for a large portfolio of Clients.
- Researching and resolving technical issues throughout the compliance process.
- Liaising with Partners, Managers as well as other professionals within the Firm.
- Assisting colleagues within the Firm with tax queries relating to mutual Clients.
- Other ad-hoc tax related duties including assisting on consultancy projects.
Our remuneration packages are designed to attract and retain the best people as part of our team and are flexible based on prior experience and exams passed.
Please send your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com
MK Brazil are an equal opportunities employer