Tax Senior at ifac – Dublin
Location - Dublin
Job posted date - 4 March 2020
Ifac is building for the future. Growing our tax service offering is a key part of our development plan. You will join a busy vibrant team at a time of major organisational change, growth and rebranding.
The tax department is a team within the firm developing and implementing tax solutions for clients.
What We Offer
In addition to competitive salaries and performance related bonuses, we offer Flexible Working arrangements, subscriptions and CPD allowances and ongoing training and support. Free Parking on site.
We are seeking a Tax Senior to join our growing National Tax Department. You will be based in our Dublin head office, with some travel when required. You will work closely with our Head of Tax on developing Tax opportunities.
The role will involve;
- Building a rapport with clients and developing a clear and detailed understanding of the business and client expectations.
- Providing solutions to client tax issues both reactively and proactively, within the agri-food sector.
- Writing high quality tax reports and professionally presented documents.
- Planning and performing tax assignments on a day to day basis with minimal compliance tasks.
- Working effectively with all members of the team.
You will have:
- A CTA qualification with a minimum 2-3 years’ experience of working in a tax environment.
- Strong technical knowledge with the ability to identify Tax opportunities.
- Experience meeting Clients.
- Attention to detail with strong time-management skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- The ability to build trusted relationships with clients and the team.
- The ability to work on your own initiative to tight deadlines.
- A solution driven approach to Tax.
Apply in confidence with full C.V. quoting reference TAXSENIOR/DUBLIN to:Head of HR, Ifac, Ifac House, Old Naas Road, Dublin 12 D12 N2X3