: September 2022
Are you eager to broaden your tax knowledge and expertise in a growing assurance and advisory firm? Do you
want to be treated as a valuable member of the team and benefit from a great working environment in a firm that
truly values work-life balance? If so, contact us in JPA Brenson Lawlor Limited.
Due to continued expansion, we are looking for both part-time & full-time qualified Tax Seniors to join our
team. Our Tax Team assists in dealing with all aspects of tax for clients including: Personal Taxation, Corporate
Taxation, Capital Taxes, VAT & RCT and Property Tax Planning.
Established 50 years ago, JPA Brenson Lawlor Limited is in the Top 15 practices in the ROI. The firm is led by
six partners and supported by over 90 staff.
The role is to primarily assist in the provision and coordination of compliance services for both corporate and
The primary responsibilities will be:
Why join the JPA Brenson Lawlor Tax Team?
- Provide tax compliance services for corporate and personal clients.
- Deal with queries from clients on all tax matters.
- Liaising with Revenue on behalf of clients and assisting with Revenue aspect queries.
- Liaise with audit & accounts department on tax compliance matters.
- Manage compliance work flows in a timely and efficient manner.
- Assist with reviewing the work of trainees within the team.
- Assist with identifying tax efficient opportunities for clients.
- Motivating your team to perform at their best, make a difference and deliver results, while providing
mentorship and guidance allowing them to stretch to their full potential.
- Part of a growing and successful department
- Exposure to different sectors
- Building relationships with clients
- Career progression opportunities
- Competitive salary
- AITI or CTA qualified / part-qualified or equivalent.
- Proficient in the provision of compliance services.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Strong computing skills, including excel, word and tax applications.
- Ability to work as part of a busy team and highly motivated.
- Excellent delegation skills and ability to manage and develop junior members of the team.
- Excellent business development and relationship management skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- A drive to develop and progress in a career in tax.
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com