Job posted date: 31 March 2022
Job location: Kerry
David Nolan & Co., a Chartered Accountants Practice in Tralee, is seeking to recruit a Tax Senior to join our team.
This two partner firm is proud of its team of professionals and the exceptional level of service and expertise they provide to their clients.
The role will be challenging but varied and you will be responsible for your own portfolio of clients working closely with the tax manager.
This position will give you exposure to a variety of assignments across all tax heads. Ideally you should have 2 to 3 years’ experience in a tax role and be qualified but we will also consider someone competent who has the experience who is part qualified.
Qualifications and Skills:.
- Qualified/Part Qualified Accountant or be in the process of achieving a tax qualification.
- 2-3 years’ experience in a tax role.
- Track record in small to medium sized practice environment.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Ability to work well as part of a team in a busy environment.
The remuneration will reflect your qualifications and the experience you bring to the role. Applicants are invited to forward CV to email@example.com