Tax Semi-Senior Required in a small South Dublin Accountancy Firm
Location: Dun Laoghaire, Dublin
Job posted date: 21 February 2020
Tax semi senior required within the tax department of a Dun Laoghaire accountancy practice. The role is to take responsibility for all payroll activity within the firm, and to assist the tax partner with compliance services for personal tax clients.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Preparation and submission of income tax returns for a range of clients from sole traders, high net worth individuals, non-residents, company directors, landlords, PAYE taxpayers etc.
- Dealing with queries from clients on tax matters.
- Preparation and submission of Capital Gains Tax, PAYE and VAT compliance tax returns.
- Liaising with Revenue on behalf of clients and assisting with Revenue aspect queries.
- Manage compliance work flow in timely and efficient manner.
- Experience working within the personal tax sector.
- The candidate should be familiar with taxation concepts.
- CTA qualified or part qualified.
- Part qualified accountant with the relevant experience within the tax sector.
- Proficient in the provision of tax compliance services.
Applications to email@example.com or for details contact +353 1 2360651.