Tax Semi – Senior required in a medium sized Meath accountancy Firm
Date posted: 20 December 2019
Tax semi senior required within the tax department of a medium sized Meath accountancy practice. The role is to primarily assist in the provision and coordination of compliance services for personal tax clients.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Preparation and submission of income tax returns for a range of clients from sole traders, high net worth individuals, non-residents, company directors, landlords, PAYE taxpayers etc.
- Dealing with queries from clients on tax matters.
- Preparation and submission of Capital Gains Tax, PAYE and VAT compliance tax returns.
- Liaising with Revenue on behalf of clients and assisting with Revenue aspect queries.
- Manage compliance work flow in timely and efficient manner.
- Undertaking ad hoc consultancy assignments in particular CAT/CGT and Estate planning.
- Research and analysis of Revenue legislation and publications.
- Experience working within the personal tax sector
- The candidate should be familiar with taxation concepts
- CTA qualified or part qualified
- Part qualified accountant with the relevant experience within the tax sector
- Proficient in the provision of tax compliance services