Tax Manager/Senior Tax Manager
Job posted date: March 2022
Job location: Cork
As one of Ireland’s leading accountancy firms, we provide our clients with expert business and financial solutions. Quintas is a trusted strategic advisor with years of proven business advisory service expertise across a broad range of sectors, including corporate finance, banking, debt resolution and insolvency, succession planning, tax restructuring, mergers, acquisitions and mediation.
We are looking to hire a Senior Tax Manager/Tax Manager to join our expanding Tax Advisory Team. You will work across all tax heads and you will play a key part on the team supporting senior management and the tax partner. You will also be working closely with our Corporate Finance Department and can engage with projects if interested. This is a great opportunity if you are working in tax to enhance and develop your skills as a tax professional, while broadening your corporate finance skills and be part of a growing dynamic team.
Quintas offers an attractive renumeration package and employee benefits package along with hybrid working policy.
- Working with the Tax Advisory Team to deliver all tax services to our clients
- Tax Advisory work for corporate restructuring, EIIS, Succession Planning, Employee Share Schemes, mergers and acquisitions, etc
- Corporate Finance work such as company valuations, debt write offs and fund raising for projects
- Supervising and mentoring tax trainees
- Minimal tax compliance for our most important clients
- CTA qualified – preferably with at least 5 years experience
- Good technical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Be able to multi-task
If you are interested in this role, we would be delighted to hear from you. Please email your interest to Kevin Canning: firstname.lastname@example.org