Tax Manager/Senior Manager at Bradley Tax Consulting
Job posted date - 21 September 2021
Job location - Dublin
Bradley Tax Consulting is a leading independent tax practice seeking to recruit an experienced tax professional for the position of senior manager on a full time or part-time basis. Our firm deals with inbound and outbound investors, private equity and venture capital funds, large Irish businesses (owner managed and foreign owned). It also provides support to accountants and solicitors in servicing the needs of their largest clients.
The managing partner, Marie Bradley, is a highly experienced tax professional and is past President of the Irish Taxation Institute.
We are looking for an ambitious individual with a strong academic record who is keen to progress within the firm. The successful candidate should be capable of managing client relationships and taking the initiative to project manage and complete client assignments. The individual should have completed the AITI tax exams and be a member of the Irish Taxation Institute. The role will give the successful candidate a great opportunity to grow professionally and personally in an exciting and dynamic business.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
Supporting the Managing Partner in the provision of tax planning advice including and not limited to;
- Succession planning and group restructurings for privately owned businesses;
- Property based transactions including the provision of VAT advice relating to such transactions;
- Irish companies expanding abroad or foreign groups with Irish operations expanding their international operations;
- Mergers, acquisitions and corporate restructurings;
- Dealing with ad-hoc income tax, corporation tax, VAT and stamp duty queries and
- Identifying practice development initiatives.
Requirements and skills
- Strong academic track record with excellent exam results;
- Qualified AITI;
- Excellent technical expertise across all tax heads;
- Self-motivated with ability to work independently to analyse and solve client issues in a proactive and practical manner with the objective of identifying the best solution;
- Good commercial awareness;
- Comfortable with developing and managing client relationships;
- Ability to deal with multiple client issues with competing priorities at the same time;
- Excellent communication (written/verbal) and report writing skills;
- Ability to work well as part of a team;
- Commitment to work to meet client deadlines and
- Desire to do a great job on a daily basis.
This role will provide excellent opportunities for personal and professional development. Regular in-house training will be complemented with external training and course attendance.
The remuneration package is structured to attract and retain key employees through salary and performance related bonuses.
To apply, in the strictest of confidence, please forward your CV and cover letter to Marie Bradley, Bradley Tax Consulting, 14 Upper Leeson Street, Dublin 4 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org