Job posted date - 1 March 2022
Job location - Limerick
Shane Somers and Associates is a medium sized firm based in the Mid-West which provides client focused audit, accountancy, taxation and advisory services.
We are looking for someone ambitious to join our firm that will lead and build up a tax team. This is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic and motivated individual who is eager to progress within the firm and develop professionally.
Salary is competitive and based on experience.
We can facilitate remote working locations and flexible conditions.
The successful candidate will manage the Tax function of the practice with responsibility for
delivering a high-quality customer focused service in the follow areas
- Income Tax (IT): Managing clients’ annual Personal Tax compliance process
- Corporation Tax (CT): Managing the annual Corporation Tax compliance for a diverse range of clients
- Capital Gains Tax (CGT) and Capital Acquisitions Tax (CAT) calculations and advice
- Liaising with Revenue on Audits and enquiries
- Scope for Tax Planning depending on the experience of the candidate
Qualifications and Education Requirements
Qualified Tax Professional (CTA) or qualified Accountant with significant tax experience.
Experience, Skills and Qualifications Required
- Minimum 3 years post qualification tax experience
- Excellent academic background
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong technical skills across all tax heads
- Be commercially minded
- Be ambitious
Please forward your CV to:
Shane Somers & Associates, 6th Floor Riverpoint,
Lower Mallow Street, Limerick V94 WC6A
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.