Tax Manager at OSK – Dublin
Job posted date: 5 March 2020
Position: Permanent Full Time
OSK is one of Dublin’s leading accountants and business advisory firms which specialises in providing a full range of financial and advisory services to SMEs, multi-national groups; government bodies, sole traders and contractors. We currently have a position for a tax manager. Working closely with the Tax Director, the role will be quite varied, and the successful candidate will be expected to assist clients (both corporate & personal) across all tax heads.
- Responsibility for the delivery of income tax and corporate tax compliance for a portfolio of corporate clients, sole traders, high net worth individuals, non-residents, company directors, landlords, PAYE taxpayers.
- Working with the Tax Director on ad hoc consultancy assignments and delivering advice under all tax heads
- Development of more junior members of the team taking responsibility for both their technical and practical experience
- Full involvement in client meetings and ability to deal with compliance queries from clients on all tax matters
- Reviewing client base to identify tax planning opportunities
- Research in relation to all client taxation issues to advise on technical tax issues and legislation
- CTA Qualification, plus post qualification experience
- A strong proficiency in all Microsoft packages, experience with Alphatax is an advantage
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, ability to work within a team
- Good attention to detail and organisational skills, effectively managing deadlines and client demands
We are offering an excellent remuneration and benefits package, as well as strong career progression for the right candidate
Please send your CV with a cover letter to Niall Dempsey, Tax Director, OSK Accountants, East Point Plaza, East Point, Dublin 3 or for further information contact Niall on 01 4394200.