Tax Manager – Industry
Job posted date - 9 June 2022
Job location - Waterford
This a permanent position at manager level for an Irish company based in the South East. The company is the head of an Irish group which itself is part of an international group and thus the role has significant growth potential and you will be given the opportunity to take full responsibility for the Irish tax function. You will work closely with the company’s existing finance team and with the external advisors across multiple jurisdictions.
The remuneration package will reflect the applicant’s ability and experience.
Main Functions and Tasks:
- Work with the existing teams to manage the various compliance functions.
- Identify tax planning opportunities and presentation of same to stakeholders
- Responsible for liaising with Tax Authorities and external tax advisors
- Manage various industry projects linked to employee mobility, cross-border transactions, inter-group aspects, and other projects as they arise.
- Manage the transfer pricing policy and documentation. This includes the review of intercompany transactions ensuring appropriate documentation for use in accounting, compliance and tax reviews.
Education, Qualifications Experience:
- Qualified Tax Consultant, with 8+ years experience
- Experience working in an international tax environment
- Ability to explain tax concepts to non-financial staff in a confident and professional manner
- Adept at dealing with high volumes of data
- Ability to work independently, multi-task and problem solve
- Ability to effectively manage and prioritise multiple activities with competing deadline
- Keen attention to detail & drive to improve quality
- Good communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office
How to apply:
Please forward your CV and cover letter to:
O’ Connell Court
64 O’ Connell Street
All applications will be treated with strict confidence.