Tax Manager at Crowleys DFK
Job posted date: 22 January 2021
Job location: Cork
Crowleys DFK, a dynamic and successful firm of Chartered Accountants and Business Advisors, is looking for a Tax Manager to join our growing Firm. This role will be based in the Cork office and reports directly to Partner level. We measure our success not only in financial terms, but also in the growth and success of our employees. Providing opportunities for our employees to learn, grow and thrive is a cornerstone of our core values.
As a Tax Manager your responsibilities will include ;
- Manager with responsibility for the Cork Tax Team
- Responsible for managing workload/client allocation for the Cork Tax Team
- Manage a portfolio SME, FDI and Personal Tax Clients
- Provide tax advices to clients/Partners on all tax heads
- Responsible for building and maintaining relationships with clients
- Suggest Tax Department improvements/initiatives
- Responsible for training members of the Tax Department including new Tax Trainees
- Shaping, with the Partners, the future and growth of the Tax Department
Skills and Experience
- AITI Qualified with Minimum of 3-5 years’ post-qualification experience
- Excellent technical skills and detailed knowledge across all tax heads
- Strong attention to detail and organisational skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Proven personnel management capability
- Excellent report writing skills
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment
- A good level of IT literacy with a track record of using MS Office and tax software
We measure our success not only in financial terms, but also in the growth & success of our employees.
- You will have opportunities to work with an exciting and diverse range of clients.
- We recognise the benefits of a sensible work/life balance for all of our employees. We provide flexible working conditions when required and other market benefits.
- We Can and Will help you grow your career. We are committed to making Crowleys DFK a place where our employees feel supported and can develop their skills and long-term career ambitions.
- We provide a great working environment at Crowleys DFK. We work hard but we play hard too! Regular sports and social activities help bring our employees together to help build the team environment we are so proud of today.