Tax Manager at Casey Stephenson Accountants
Job posted date: 1 December 2020
Job Location: Kerry
Casey Stephenson Accountants is one of the leading accounting practices in Kerry. With a staff of over 30 highly experienced and qualified individuals, the firm provides audit, accounting, taxation and advisory services to a broad spectrum of clients.
Casey Stephenson Accountants have a new opportunity for a qualified Tax Senior or Tax Manager to join our expanding tax team as the tax department continues to grow.
The role is varied and provides an opportunity to work directly with Partners and Head of Taxation.
The main duties and responsibilities will be as follows:
- Management and growth of the tax department
- Managing tax compliance obligations
- Tax advisory projects, writing high quality tax reports
- Succession planning
- CTA qualified (ACA/ACCA/CPA additional qualification preferred)
- Strong technical knowledge and drive to continue to develop tax knowledge
- Strong business development and client management skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Competitive remuneration package in line with experience of candidate
- Ongoing structured internal and external tax technical training
- Ongoing mentoring and development of business skills
- Commitment to work/life balance
Please send your CV together with a covering letter to explain why you have an interest in advancing your career in tax, to:
Laura Dillon, Casey Stephenson Accountants, 3 Day Place, Tralee, Co. Kerry Email: firstname.lastname@example.org