Tax Manager at Baker Tilly
Job posted date - 9 April 2021
Job location - Dublin
A unique opportunity has arisen for a Tax Manager to join a leading international firm of Chartered Accountants. The successful candidate will be an ambitious and highly motivated person who enjoys direct client contact.
The successful candidate will work across all tax heads including Income Tax, Corporate Taxes, Capital Gains Tax, VAT, Capital Acquisitions Tax and Stamp Duty, as well as working on consultancy and restructuring assignments.
The ideal person will a qualified CTA / CTC looking to take the next step on a highly progressive career ladder.
Responsibilities will include:
- Building and maintaining client relationships.
- Managing successful delivery of tax services to clients.
- Assisting with the preparation and review of corporate and income tax returns for our client base of family owned businesses and high net worth individuals.
- Assisting with preparation of detailed consultancy projects.
- Working with other managers, directors and Partner on all tax matters arising for our clients.
- Coaching and mentoring of trainees.
Who we are looking for?
- CTA / CTC Qualified
- Team player
- Strong technical skills
- A learning appetite
- Client focused
- Problem solver
Baker Tilly is the Republic of Ireland representative of Baker Tilly International, a leading global network of accountancy and business advisory firms. At Baker Tilly we provide a range of professional services including audit and advisory, transaction services, tax, corporate recovery, corporate finance, company secretarial and strategic corporate advice.
We are a multi-disciplinary firm with a focus on mid-market, entrepreneurial, owner-managed and family owned businesses. With a high level of knowledge and technical expertise we have developed an insight into what makes businesses successful.
Send cover letter and CV for the attention of Dearbhla Gallagher by email email@example.com