Tax Manager / Assistant Manager at Walsh O’Brien Harnett
Job posted date - 22 July 2021
Job location - Dublin
Walsh O’Brien Harnett is an established & well-regarded Top 20 Chartered Accountants & Tax advisory firm based in Baggot Street, Dublin 2. Our expertise lies in advising family and owner-managed businesses, charities and not-for-profits, and international companies setting up in Ireland. We are a progressive and dynamic practice led by an experienced team, with a strong focus on building long-lasting relationships with our clients.
Due to continued growth in the tax department, we are recruiting for a Tax Manager / Assistant Manager for an immediate start.
- Managing the compliance function of the tax department – liaising with clients, managing a team of trainees, reporting directly to the tax directors and partners of the firm.
- Preparation, review and submission of tax computations, personal tax returns and corporation tax returns, CGT and CAT for Irish and international clients.
- Preparation, review and submission of VAT, VIES, Intrastat and Annual Return of Trading details returns for Irish and international clients.
- Arranging for the registration of new clients for Income Tax, Corporation Tax VAT and PAYE.
- Dealing with queries raised by clients and the Revenue Commissioners across all tax heads.
- Assisting directors and partners with tax technical research and advisory projects.
- Attractive package and flexible working arrangements on offer for the successful candidate.
- Qualified AITI, Chartered Tax Adviser CTA.
- Preferably 3+ years post qualified experience in a tax or accounting firm.
- Previous accounting experience/qualifications an advantage but not essential.
- Strong presentation, client communication and interpersonal skills.
- Solid IT skills including Excel, Word, Outlook, ROS, Teams/Zoom.
- Capable of working as part of a team and managing a team.
Please send a copy of your CV to Bryan Farrell, Tax Director by email: firstname.lastname@example.org